Our Webinars to talk Brexit
3rd December 2020
With less than a month to go to Brexit we have put together two webinars pre-Brexit and post-Brexit, you will hear what is currently decided and what is still under discussion.
We also expect there will be many more questions going in to the new year, so we will be following up with a second webinar in the new year “deal or no deal”. We have teamed up with specialists to give you some of their key thoughts, there will also be the opportunity to cover any specific questions.
Join us for 2 Brexit Webinars via Zoom
- Pre Brexit readiness Monday 14th December 2020 at 11:00am
- Post Brexit support Monday 11th January 2021 at 11:00am
We want to make the session as useful as possible so we invite you to submit any questions in advance (through the acceptance links on this invite). Please note that you can attend either or both of the above seminars and feel free to invite other key members of your team.
Each webinar will include the key areas as follows:
- International Trade – a changing trading environment and financing of international transactions
- Customs and Duty – What is definitely going to change – What you need to think about
- VAT – An overview of some expected changes and what is currently not known
PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org TO BOOK YOUR PLACE