Vacancy – Bookkeeper/Management Accountant
We continue to develop our growing accounts and audit department and are looking for an experienced bookkeeper or management accountant to join the team. Experience of working in an accountancy practice is not essential but this will bring variety to the role as the person will be working across a number of different clients. We are looking for someone who enjoys the regular work that this type of role brings, with no pressure on having to get involved in year-end financial accounts or tax returns.
Joining the practice you will be a key member of an experienced team working closely with small business clients, providing VAT, management accounts and bookkeeping services.
AAT qualification or equivalent will help but is not essential.
The main responsibilities of the position are, but will not be limited to:
- Processing Client Paperwork
- Bank Postings and Reconciliation
- Where required, Debtor and Creditor Reconciliation
- Preparing and submitting VAT Returns
- Have experience in working with software such as Sage, Xero and Excel
- Be able to analyse numbers and discuss with some small clients.
You must be able to work to deadlines and be flexible to work with multiple clients of different trades.
- Accounting: 2 years (required)
- bookkeeping: 2 years (required)VAT returns
Benefits of working at Rowleys
- Competitive market rate salary
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- Performance development
- Open plan office space
- Death in service benefit
- Free onsite parking
- 34 days’ holiday
- Private health insurance
- Car Parking
If you possess the skills required for this role and would like to join the longest established independent Chartered Accountants in Leicestershire, we’d love to hear from you!